This kid from the youtube video is hilarious. Pretty sure my son is practicing these same kind of fight moves. It wouldn't surprise me from all the movement you can see coming from my belly. Watch the first video, then carefully watch the second (it's from my phone, so look closely).
Pretty sure Baby is trying to break his way out of there! Can't wait to meet my baby boy!!!
First of all Hiiii.... I was busy updating my blog today, and had a feeling that I should look at your blog, and now I know why! Yay... You finally updated your blog!!! I was amazed at how well you could still see baby boy move even though you filmed him using your phone. (One of the best feelings in the world, for a mama to be any ways)!
First of all Hiiii....
ReplyDeleteI was busy updating my blog today, and had a feeling that I should look at your blog, and now I know why! Yay... You finally updated your blog!!! I was amazed at how well you could still see baby boy move even though you filmed him using your phone. (One of the best feelings in the world, for a mama to be any ways)!