
Last Saturday, Kyle and I were able to get free tickets from some friends for the BYU football game. I was really excited because it was Kyle's first BYU football game. We played Sand Diego State, and Kyle and I had a lot of fun. These pictures are not in any order, but we did remember to take a camera to document the game.

Everyone getting ready for the team to come out. There were a ton of people at the game because it was homecoming.

Cosmo the Cougar, our school mascot. He was doing back flips and round-offs before the game. I was amazed he could do them with that bulky costume on.

Our seats were at the south goal line. So half of the game was really awesome to watch and the other half we had to watch the big screen. Look how many people are in the stands!

Us! :) I look really sleepy, but that is kind of how I feel all the time. We ended up winning the game 24-21. We were really happy to see our team win. They have had a really rough season with lots of injuries and new players trying to figure out how to work together, so it really boosted our morale to have another win under our belts.
No comments:
Post a Comment