Today, dear husband and I went to the mall for some shopping. We had so much fun. I found some really cute little summer dresses and Kyle got some t-shirts, a church shirt, and a new belt. We also looked at some new dress shoes for him since the ones he has are from his mish. They are completely trashed, but we didn't get any today. He wants to shop around to find some that he really likes.
Kyle's friend Nathan works in the mall in a health/supplements shop. We stopped to talk to him for a minute and bought him a pretzel on the way out of the mall because he was starving. It was Kyle's idea, but it felt so good to do something nice for someone. I love how much my husband likes to do nice things for other people. It's cute.
Anyway, after shopping we went out to dinner at Red Robin. It was delish, but I always eat way too much when we go there. At home, we had a little fashion show with our purchases. My dress is so cute! I am ready for the weather to get warmer so I can wear it!
Anywho! This post is kinda random, but I love my husband and the fun dates that he plans for us. Sometimes it is really hard having Kyle work nights. I get so lonely and miss celebrating the arrival of the weekend on Friday night with him. However, I am very grateful that he has a job that works with his school schedule. And he always puts a lot of effort in to planning fun activities for us. Today was a great day. Thanks, Kyle! I love you!
Dang! That sounds like funnn! And I always eat too much when I go there.. It's the bottomless fries! They'll get you every time! It was great to see you today! Or was it today? I can't keep my days straight... :)
ReplyDelete